Thursday, August 8, 2013

(This is My Review of this book)- Revenge: The Faces of Evil Series: Book 5 (Mass Market Paperback) This is the fifth book of her series the Faces of Evil-Revenge. Here is some fact about the main characters that you need to get to know. Dan Burnett is Chief of the Birmingham Police Department, and Jess Harris, the Department's Deputy Chief of the Special Problems Unit. Dan and Jess were lovers twenty years ago. Jess, is a former FBI profiler, who has returned home to Birmingham following a botched case involving serial killer. Fast forward Dan is now Jess boss, and they have rekindled their love for each other. Let me say there a sufficient amount of deceit and, betrayal, and unknown killers, with a lot twist and turns so that you can't put this book down to the very end. Debra writes books that will keep you sitting on the edge of your seat until the very end. One more thing I will have to say is that you need to start from book one of this series so that you will be in the know of what is going on. Because let me tell you something the next book in this series will be out on August 27, and it is call Ruthless. Yes, I am recommend this series, because you will not be able to put it down, and let me tell you I can't wait until the next book to comes out.

1 comment :

  1. Nice review! I would love to read this book one day.
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete