Friday, May 10, 2013

MY BOOK REVIEW OF BOOKS I HAVE READ

RAGE

Rage is the next book in the Faces of Evil series. I have been reading Debra Webb, for a while. She writes the most suspenseful books, and you will find yourself wanting to know what will happen in the next book. The two main characters (Jess Harris-Dan Burnett) in this story will keep you on pins, and needle, wondering what is happen between them, and what dangers that will come around the next bend for them. This is number four, in this series, and more to come. But if you haven't read Debra Webb, before than you need to start to now. She is an author who I have come to enjoy reading her books, because there are so many twists and turns in her books, so that you can't put it down. That is what happens to me, now I can't wait for the next book in this series.

No comments :

Post a Comment